Delivery and Returns
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm (excluding bank/public holidays).
If you within a 5 mile radius of the brewery we may personally deliver your order to you and you do not need to pay for shipping.
We use various couriers to deliver orders to other areas. We primarily deliver to the UK, however if you would like to enquire about overseas shipping, please email us and we will do our upmost to assist.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
If there is a rate charge for the shipping of your order, it will be based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Returns and Refunds
- We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not, we will offer you a refund. Please return your order to us within 14 working days from purchase, unopened, unused and in its original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if your item(s) are non-saleable.
- Returns and refunds are applicable to full price and sales items; you will be refunded the price at time of purchase as shown on the invoice. In the interests of hygiene we are unable to accept any items that have been used or with broken seals.
- It is our customers’ responsibility to cover the initial cost of a return. Please ensure a tracked service is used and a tracking reference and receipt is kept for proof of purchase. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by us. We recommend shipping via a recorded delivery method so as to have a tracking number for your parcel to guarantee safe delivery. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package. Upon receipt of your returned item(s), against our returns terms and the condition of the item(s) returned, a refund will be made within 30 days of receiving the parcel.
- Depending on the service you choose to return your item(s), the timescale for your parcel to be received by us is indeterminate. If a refund has been requested, this will be completed within 30 days of being requested and a confirmation of the refund will be issued.
- All online purchases must be returned via:
GYPSY BREW RETURNS
Weatheroak Hill Brewery
- All online purchases intended for refund must be shipped to the above Returns address.
On receipt of your return:
- Once your return has been accepted, we will immediately request reimbursement and send you a confirmation e-mail.
- Customer refunds will be issued in full on receipt of the items.
- Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment alongside the product refund.
- A refund for return postage and/or original postage will not be provided if your return does not enter into the previously stated returns category i.e. Customers returning unwanted gifts, no longer needed items etc.
- The time needed to process your refund may vary based on the payment method used:
PayPal: You will see the refund in your PayPal account within 24 hours of the Return Confirmation e-mail.
Credit Card/Debit Card: Our bank will reimburse you within 7 business days of the Return Acceptance Confirmation e-mail. The time it takes to restore the credit back to your account depends on the Credit Card Issuer.
If you have any further questions please email us